Payment & Shipping Terms:
|PN:||PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,Class150,Class300||Temperature Range:||Hard Seal -40~200℃、-40~350℃ Soft Seal: -40~150℃|
Jacket insulated V-type ball valve
The jacketed V-ball valve is a metal jacket welded on the basis of a V-shaped ball valve for injecting steam or other heat preservation and cold-keeping media to ensure that the medium in the valve can work normally. It is fluid pipeline insulation control devices ,mainly used to transport medium that are easy to crystallize and precipitate, scale, crystallize and contain impurities.
1. It is smaller than the general ball valve, and lighter in weight .It has no external leakage, and has good sealing performance.
2. The integral jacket structure design is more uniform in heat preservation and cold preservation. Medium flow in a straight line with small resistance can effectively reduce the loss of medium heat in pipelines. It has excellent properties for liquid medium with easy solidification and high viscosity.
3. The seal seat is designed with a single seat seal and the seal surface is welded with high cemented carbide. With spring thrust, the operating torque is small. The switch is 90 degrees to complete the operation, light and flexible.
4. The surface of the body cavity of the valve body is provided with an insulation shell, and the inlet and outlet flanges of the insulation medium are designed. When used, the easily crystallized medium passing through the body cavity does not solidify.
5. The valve core adopts V-shaped core, and the sealing surface is spray-welded or surfacing hard alloy to achieve wear resistance and corrosion resistance. And the sealing surface can easily shear the scale and easily crystallize the sedimentation medium without wearing the sealing surface.
Product Type:The jacketed V-ball valve
Nominal diameter: DN25mm-350mm
Nominal pressure: PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,Class150,Class300
Temperature range:Hard seal -40~200℃,-40~350℃
Soft seal: -40~150℃
Seat seal type:hard seal, high temperature structure, soft seal
Flow characteristics:approximate equal percentage
Pressure test:The shell test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure. The seal test is 1.1 times the nominal pressure. The test medium is water.
Leakage:Metal-sealed seat media tested in the direction of the arrow to meet Class F of the ISO5208 seal rating, equivalent to the ANSI/FCI0.2IV x 1/100 standard.